Constructed of a pigment-free polypropylene housing with a prefiltration stack of Whatman GMF 15 (graded density) and GF/F glass microfiber media. These Filters greatly reduce the need to carry out separate prefiltration step with difficult to Filter samples and allow you to Filter difficult samples with less hand pressure. GD/X Syringe Filters can process three to seven times more sample volume than standard syringe Filters.GD/X Filter construction facilitates exceptional loading capacity with fast flow rates. This prevents the build up of backpressure typically caused by the blocking of an unprotected membrane.13 mm devices for samples up to 1 ml and 25 mm devices for samples greater than 1 ml.High efficiency prefiltration stack of Whatman GMF 15 (graded density) and GF/F glass microfiber media.Filters greatly reduce the need to carry out separate prefiltration step with difficult-to-Filter samples.Requires less hand pressure, even with the most difficult samples.Processes three to seven times more sample volume.
TERMS & CONDITIONS
- are prepaid and added to the invoice unless noted otherwise. Customer assumes responsibility on damages & claims when shipping on their account number and carrier. Instruments are insured for the purchase price. Keep original boxes/packaging materials for warranty, returns, or repairs.
– covers parts and labor only. Customer will assume responsibility and will pay for shipping back the unit to the Service Depot. Misuse, third-party repairs, and/or alternations on equipment void the warranty.
RETURNS, EXCHANGE & REFUNDS
- All Sales outside of the US and Canada are final (NO REFUNDS/RETURNS/EXCHANGE).
- Qualified Returns/Refunds/Exchange SHOULD BE MADE WITHIN (14) DAYS FROM DELIVERY DATE.
- Returns from sales within US and Canada will be subject to inspection to determine condition of the item/s.
- Only items that are brand new condition with ALL the parts and accessories that came with the box including the original packaging materials will be accepted.
- Any used or opened items such as, but not limited to, accessories, supplies, and consumables are NOT returnable or exchangeable. Shipping and handling are non-refundable as well.
- Customer will assume responsibility and will pay for shipping item/s for return or exchange.
- Qualified return item/s will be issued 100% store credit for exchange and/or future purchases of items with the SAME BRAND or made by the same manufacturer.
- A 25% RE-STOCKING FEE WILL APPLY for refund or to purchase another item/s of a brand different from the original purchase.
SHORTAGE, DAMAGES, and WRONG ITEM
- must be claimed within three (3) business days from delivery date. Call 818-988-7499 for any inquiries regarding this matter.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.