Autovial syringeless filters offer maximum convenience. Simply fill the 12-mL graduated polypropylene filter barrel and press the plunger to push sample through. Features integral filter, built-in air purge, and recessed slip-luer tip (needle may be attached for direct instrument injection).Select your filter based on membrane material and its compatibility to your sample (see application selection guide below). Membrane materials are nylon, PTFE (PTFE), polyvinylidene fluoride (PVDF), glass microfiber (GMF), and mixed ester (ME).This product is not approved or intended for, and should not be used for medical, clinical, surgical or other patient oriented applications.
RETURNS, EXCHANGE & REFUNDS
- All Sales outside of the US and Canada are final (NO REFUNDS/RETURNS/EXCHANGE).
- Qualified Returns/Refunds/Exchange SHOULD BE MADE WITHIN (14) DAYS FROM DELIVERY DATE.
- Returns from sales within US and Canada will be subject to inspection to determine condition of the item/s.
- Only items that are brand new condition with ALL the parts and accessories that came with the box including the original packaging materials will be accepted.
- Any used or opened items such as, but not limited to, accessories, supplies, and consumables are NOT returnable or exchangeable. Shipping and handling are non-refundable as well.
- Customer will assume responsibility and will pay for shipping item/s for return or exchange.
- Qualified return item/s will be issued 100% store credit for exchange and/or future purchases of items with the SAME BRAND or made by the same manufacturer.
- A 25% RE-STOCKING FEE WILL APPLY for refund or to purchase another item/s of a brand different from the original purchase.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.