Designed to hold up to 0.5mL of unfiltered sample that can then be loaded directly into an autosamplerBorosilicate glass vials eliminate plastic-based leachables that can originate from polypropylene vialsWide range of membranes with 0.2 and 0.45 µm pore sizes to meet specific requirementsEasy to see when a sample has been filteredMaterial: Borosilicate glass and Polypropylene (PP), Cap: Slit septum, Color: ClearPack of 100. Mini-UniPrep G2 is an all-in-one syringeless filter with a borosilicate glass chamber. It replaces syringe filters for autosampler-supported UHPLC/HPLC sample preparation with easier handling and fewer consumable components. Features an integrated autosampler vial, plunger with attached filter membrane, and septum/cap Borosilicate glass vials eliminate plastic-based leachables that can originate from polypropylene vials Designed to hold up to 0.5mL of unfiltered sample that can then be loaded directly into an autosampler Easy to see when a sample has been filtered Wide range of membranes with 0.2 and 0.45 µm pore sizes to meet specific requirements Also available in amber glass for light-sensitive samples A variety of filter membrane media are available to meet your needs. Browse the Whatman line to find the right filter and compressor for your application. Process samples in one-third the time Mini-UniPrep Syringeless Filters combine a membrane filter, autosampler vial, septum, and plunger into a single device to provide efficient sample filtration for Ultra High Performance Liquid Chromatography (UHPLC)/High Performance Liquid Chromatography (HPLC) analysis. Mini-UniPrep G2 autosampler vials Once compressed, Mini-Uniprep G2 can be placed into any autosampler that accepts a 12 mm × 32 autosampler vial for injection into your instrument. Alternatively, the septum can be pierced with a needle and the sample drawn off for manual injection into an analyzer. Simplifying UHPLC/HPLC sample preparation minimizes instrument downtime resulting from use of unfiltered samples. Minimizes leachables Excessive leachables contamination from plastic vials can destabilize organic formulations and skew results.
RETURNS, EXCHANGE & REFUNDS
- All Sales outside of the US and Canada are final (NO REFUNDS/RETURNS/EXCHANGE).
- Qualified Returns/Refunds/Exchange SHOULD BE MADE WITHIN (14) DAYS FROM DELIVERY DATE.
- Returns from sales within US and Canada will be subject to inspection to determine condition of the item/s.
- Only items that are brand new condition with ALL the parts and accessories that came with the box including the original packaging materials will be accepted.
- Any used or opened items such as, but not limited to, accessories, supplies, and consumables are NOT returnable or exchangeable. Shipping and handling are non-refundable as well.
- Customer will assume responsibility and will pay for shipping item/s for return or exchange.
- Qualified return item/s will be issued 100% store credit for exchange and/or future purchases of items with the SAME BRAND or made by the same manufacturer.
- A 25% RE-STOCKING FEE WILL APPLY for refund or to purchase another item/s of a brand different from the original purchase.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.