Mini-UniPrep G2 Syringeless Filters provide a fast and easy way to remove Particulates from samples being prepared for Ultra High Performance Liquid Chromatography (UHPLC)/High Performance Liquid Chromatography (HPLC) analysis. In fact, Mini-UniPrep G2 lets you prepare samples three times faster compared to the syringe Filter method. Due to the design of this next generation product, the Filtered sample is stored within an integral borosilicate glass vial, minimizing the risk of leachables contaminating the sample. Standardizing UHPLC/HPLC sample preparation with Mini-UniPrep G2 ensures that every sample is Filtered prior to analysis, and hence minimizes instrument downtime due to unFiltered samples. The time and money saved from cutting multiple consumables out of the sample preparation process provides immediate benefits for your laboratory. Available in a range of membranes, slit septum and amber versions (for light-sensitive samples).The Mini-UniPrep G2 glass chamber can hold up to .5 mL of unFiltered sample. The integral borosilicate glass vial within the plunger can hold up to .33 mL of Filtered sample. The plunger contains a filtration membrane at one end and a pre-attached cap/septum at the other. The plunger is pressed through the sample in the outer chamber and positive pressure forces the filtrate into the glass vial contained within the plunger. Air escapes through the vent hole until the locking ring is engaged, providing an air-tight seal. Once compressed, Mini-Uniprep G2 can be placed into any autosampler that accepts 12 mm x 32 mm vials for injection into your instrument. alternatively, the septum can be pierced with a needle and the sample drawn off for manual injection into an analyzer. Mini-UniPrep G2 can be used with either the hand compressor (single position) or with a multi compressor (available from Oct. 212). The multi compressor can process up to 8 samples at one time, further improving sample processing time.
RETURNS, EXCHANGE & REFUNDS
- All Sales outside of the US and Canada are final (NO REFUNDS/RETURNS/EXCHANGE).
- Qualified Returns/Refunds/Exchange SHOULD BE MADE WITHIN (14) DAYS FROM DELIVERY DATE.
- Returns from sales within US and Canada will be subject to inspection to determine condition of the item/s.
- Only items that are brand new condition with ALL the parts and accessories that came with the box including the original packaging materials will be accepted.
- Any used or opened items such as, but not limited to, accessories, supplies, and consumables are NOT returnable or exchangeable. Shipping and handling are non-refundable as well.
- Customer will assume responsibility and will pay for shipping item/s for return or exchange.
- Qualified return item/s will be issued 100% store credit for exchange and/or future purchases of items with the SAME BRAND or made by the same manufacturer.
- A 25% RE-STOCKING FEE WILL APPLY for refund or to purchase another item/s of a brand different from the original purchase.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.