Borosilicate glass vials eliminate plastic-based leachables that can originate from polypropylene vialsDesigned to hold up to 0.5mL of unfiltered sample that can then be loaded directly into an autosamplerWide range of membranes with 0.2 and 0.45 µm pore sizes to meet specific requirementsFeatures an integrated autosampler vial, plunger with attached filter membrane, and septum/capMaterial: Borosilicate glass and Polypropylene (PP), Cap: Slit septum, Color: ClearPack of 100. Mini-UniPrep G2 is an all-in-one syringeless filter with a borosilicate glass chamber. It replaces syringe filters for autosampler-supported UHPLC/HPLC sample preparation with easier handling and fewer consumable components. Features an integrated autosampler vial, plunger with attached filter membrane, and septum/cap Borosilicate glass vials eliminate plastic-based leachables that can originate from polypropylene vials Designed to hold up to 0.5mL of unfiltered sample that can then be loaded directly into an autosampler Easy to see when a sample has been filtered Wide range of membranes with 0.2 and 0.45 µm pore sizes to meet specific requirements Also available in amber glass for light-sensitive samples A variety of filter membrane media are available to meet your needs. Browse the Whatman line to find the right filter and compressor for your application. Process samples in one-third the time Mini-UniPrep Syringeless Filters combine a membrane filter, autosampler vial, septum, and plunger into a single device to provide efficient sample filtration for Ultra High Performance Liquid Chromatography (UHPLC)/High Performance Liquid Chromatography (HPLC) analysis. Mini-UniPrep G2 autosampler vials Once compressed, Mini-Uniprep G2 can be placed into any autosampler that accepts a 12 mm × 32 autosampler vial for injection into your instrument. Alternatively, the septum can be pierced with a needle and the sample drawn off for manual injection into an analyzer. Simplifying UHPLC/HPLC sample preparation minimizes instrument downtime resulting from use of unfiltered samples. Minimizes leachables Excessive leachables contamination from plastic vials can destabilize organic formulations and skew results.
RETURNS, EXCHANGE & REFUNDS
- All Sales outside of the US and Canada are final (NO REFUNDS/RETURNS/EXCHANGE).
- Qualified Returns/Refunds/Exchange SHOULD BE MADE WITHIN (14) DAYS FROM DELIVERY DATE.
- Returns from sales within US and Canada will be subject to inspection to determine condition of the item/s.
- Only items that are brand new condition with ALL the parts and accessories that came with the box including the original packaging materials will be accepted.
- Any used or opened items such as, but not limited to, accessories, supplies, and consumables are NOT returnable or exchangeable. Shipping and handling are non-refundable as well.
- Customer will assume responsibility and will pay for shipping item/s for return or exchange.
- Qualified return item/s will be issued 100% store credit for exchange and/or future purchases of items with the SAME BRAND or made by the same manufacturer.
- A 25% RE-STOCKING FEE WILL APPLY for refund or to purchase another item/s of a brand different from the original purchase.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.