Mini-UniPrep G2 Syringeless Filters provide a fast and easy way to remove Particulates from samples being prepared for Ultra High Performance Liquid Chromatography (UHPLC)/High Performance Liquid Chromatography (HPLC) analysis. In fact, Mini-UniPrep G2 lets you prepare samples three times faster compared to the syringe Filter method. Due to the glass design of the next generation product the Filtered sample is stored within an integral borosilicate glass vial, minimizing the risk of leachables contaminating the sample.Standardizing UHPLC/HPLC sample preparation with Mini-UniPrep G2 ensures that each and every sample is Filtered prior to analysis and hence minimizes instrument downtime due to unFiltered samples. The time and money saved from cutting multiple consumables out of the sample preparation process will provide immediate benefits for your laboratory.
TERMS & CONDITIONS
- are prepaid and added to the invoice unless noted otherwise. Customer assumes responsibility on damages & claims when shipping on their account number and carrier. Instruments are insured for the purchase price. Keep original boxes/packaging materials for warranty, returns, or repairs.
– covers parts and labor only. Customer will assume responsibility and will pay for shipping back the unit to the Service Depot. Misuse, third-party repairs, and/or alternations on equipment void the warranty.
RETURNS, EXCHANGE & REFUNDS
- All Sales outside of the US and Canada are final (NO REFUNDS/RETURNS/EXCHANGE).
- Qualified Returns/Refunds/Exchange SHOULD BE MADE WITHIN (14) DAYS FROM DELIVERY DATE.
- Returns from sales within US and Canada will be subject to inspection to determine condition of the item/s.
- Only items that are brand new condition with ALL the parts and accessories that came with the box including the original packaging materials will be accepted.
- Any used or opened items such as, but not limited to, accessories, supplies, and consumables are NOT returnable or exchangeable. Shipping and handling are non-refundable as well.
- Customer will assume responsibility and will pay for shipping item/s for return or exchange.
- Qualified return item/s will be issued 100% store credit for exchange and/or future purchases of items with the SAME BRAND or made by the same manufacturer.
- A 25% RE-STOCKING FEE WILL APPLY for refund or to purchase another item/s of a brand different from the original purchase.
SHORTAGE, DAMAGES, and WRONG ITEM
- must be claimed within three (3) business days from delivery date. Call 818-988-7499 for any inquiries regarding this matter.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.