Polycap TC (PES) is available with and without a filling bell. They are disposable, dual layer polyethersulfone (PES) membrane filtration capsules that provide efficient filtration for critical aqueous solutions.The PES membrane is inherently hydrophilic, has low extractables, is biosafe, has excellent flow rates and exhibits low protein binding.Polycap TC/PES .2/.1, .2/.2 and .8/.2 um capsules pass the HIMA Challenge Test for Sterilizing Grade Filters.1% integrity-tested during manufacturing; results are correlated to microbial retention.Housing thermally fused (no surfactants or mold releasing agents).Integrity-testable by bubble point, pressure decay, or forward flow methods.Available in sterile and nonsterile versions with a filling bell option.Manufactured in clean room facilities under ISO Quality Systems.PES membrane protein adsorption characteristics: HSA .4 ug/cm^2 Insulin 2. ug/cm^2 Gammaglobulin 1.5 ug/cm^2.
TERMS & CONDITIONS
- are prepaid and added to the invoice unless noted otherwise. Customer assumes responsibility on damages & claims when shipping on their account number and carrier. Instruments are insured for the purchase price. Keep original boxes/packaging materials for warranty, returns, or repairs.
– covers parts and labor only. Customer will assume responsibility and will pay for shipping back the unit to the Service Depot. Misuse, third-party repairs, and/or alternations on equipment void the warranty.
RETURNS, EXCHANGE & REFUNDS
- All Sales outside of the US and Canada are final (NO REFUNDS/RETURNS/EXCHANGE).
- Qualified Returns/Refunds/Exchange SHOULD BE MADE WITHIN (14) DAYS FROM DELIVERY DATE.
- Returns from sales within US and Canada will be subject to inspection to determine condition of the item/s.
- Only items that are brand new condition with ALL the parts and accessories that came with the box including the original packaging materials will be accepted.
- Any used or opened items such as, but not limited to, accessories, supplies, and consumables are NOT returnable or exchangeable. Shipping and handling are non-refundable as well.
- Customer will assume responsibility and will pay for shipping item/s for return or exchange.
- Qualified return item/s will be issued 100% store credit for exchange and/or future purchases of items with the SAME BRAND or made by the same manufacturer.
- A 25% RE-STOCKING FEE WILL APPLY for refund or to purchase another item/s of a brand different from the original purchase.
SHORTAGE, DAMAGES, and WRONG ITEM
- must be claimed within three (3) business days from delivery date. Call 818-988-7499 for any inquiries regarding this matter.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.