UniPrep Syringeless Filters are preassembled filtration devices for the filtration and storage of laboratory samples. These devices are quick and easy to use and feature a plunger, Filter, and vial in one unit. They replace syringe-coupled filtration devices with single, disposable units.UniPrep devices consist of two parts: a test tube and a Filter-plunger. The design incorporates a preFilter and a membrane into the tip of the plunger. When the Filter plunger is pressed through the liquid placed in the test tube, positive pressure forces the filtrate up into the reservoir of the Filter-plunger. UniPrep devices function in a similar way to the Mini-UniPrep. However, UniPrep does not contain a septum in the cap and can be used to Filter larger volumes (1 to 5 ml).
RETURNS, EXCHANGE & REFUNDS
- All Sales outside of the US and Canada are final (NO REFUNDS/RETURNS/EXCHANGE).
- Qualified Returns/Refunds/Exchange SHOULD BE MADE WITHIN (14) DAYS FROM DELIVERY DATE.
- Returns from sales within US and Canada will be subject to inspection to determine condition of the item/s.
- Only items that are brand new condition with ALL the parts and accessories that came with the box including the original packaging materials will be accepted.
- Any used or opened items such as, but not limited to, accessories, supplies, and consumables are NOT returnable or exchangeable. Shipping and handling are non-refundable as well.
- Customer will assume responsibility and will pay for shipping item/s for return or exchange.
- Qualified return item/s will be issued 100% store credit for exchange and/or future purchases of items with the SAME BRAND or made by the same manufacturer.
- A 25% RE-STOCKING FEE WILL APPLY for refund or to purchase another item/s of a brand different from the original purchase.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.