Uni-Core Punch is a disposable punch which has a polished steel tip that is case-hardened and can be sterilized. Each tip provides up to 500 punches before disposal. Uni-Core Punch is available in diameters from .35 to 12.0 mm for a variety of sampling needs. It is housed in a plastic handle and disposable for contamination control. Manual punching is preferred for laboratories with low sample volumes punching 1 to 5 samples per day.
Designed for use with Whatman FTA Cards, FTA Elute Cards, and EasiCollect device.
Capable of up to 500 punches.
Multiple diameters ranging from .35 to 12.0 mm in plastic housing for sample punching versatility.
Stainless steel cutting edges enable manual coring, retrieval, and controlled ejection of the FTA punch.
Disposable to minimize contamination and carryover between samples when a cleaning procedure is followed.
RETURNS, EXCHANGE & REFUNDS
- All Sales outside of the US and Canada are final (NO REFUNDS/RETURNS/EXCHANGE).
- Qualified Returns/Refunds/Exchange SHOULD BE MADE WITHIN (14) DAYS FROM DELIVERY DATE.
- Returns from sales within US and Canada will be subject to inspection to determine condition of the item/s.
- Only items that are brand new condition with ALL the parts and accessories that came with the box including the original packaging materials will be accepted.
- Any used or opened items such as, but not limited to, accessories, supplies, and consumables are NOT returnable or exchangeable. Shipping and handling are non-refundable as well.
- Customer will assume responsibility and will pay for shipping item/s for return or exchange.
- Qualified return item/s will be issued 100% store credit for exchange and/or future purchases of items with the SAME BRAND or made by the same manufacturer.
- A 25% RE-STOCKING FEE WILL APPLY for refund or to purchase another item/s of a brand different from the original purchase.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.