Collect, stabilize, process, transport, and archive buccal DNA samples with Whatman Indicating FTA Micro Cards. Whatman FTA technology consists of two distinct chemistries, both of which have the ability to lyse cells on contact, denature proteins, and protect D from degradation. FTA chemistry contains chemical denaturants and a free radical scavenger. With FTA, the D remains tightly bound while proteins and inhibitors are washed from the matrix. There are three options for D analysis with FTA cards: direct amplification, standard amplification with rinsing (punch-in method), and extraction of D from the card.
FTA cards are available as indicating cards for use with clear samples, such as buccal cells or saliva. The cards include a pink indicating dye that turns to white when a clear sample is applied.
Improves process efficiency by enabling direct amplification for STR analysis.
Ideal for colored samples, like blood.
Immediate stabilization and protection of nucleic acids due to FTA technology.
Different card options to support manual or automated processing for fast and efficient sampling.
Long term archiving of samples at room temperature due to FTA card technology.
Transfusion medicine/HLA typing
Food and agriculture testing
Whole genome amplification
|diameter-mm||75.9 x 75.9|
RETURNS, EXCHANGE & REFUNDS
- All Sales outside of the US and Canada are final (NO REFUNDS/RETURNS/EXCHANGE).
- Qualified Returns/Refunds/Exchange SHOULD BE MADE WITHIN (14) DAYS FROM DELIVERY DATE.
- Returns from sales within US and Canada will be subject to inspection to determine condition of the item/s.
- Only items that are brand new condition with ALL the parts and accessories that came with the box including the original packaging materials will be accepted.
- Any used or opened items such as, but not limited to, accessories, supplies, and consumables are NOT returnable or exchangeable. Shipping and handling are non-refundable as well.
- Customer will assume responsibility and will pay for shipping item/s for return or exchange.
- Qualified return item/s will be issued 100% store credit for exchange and/or future purchases of items with the SAME BRAND or made by the same manufacturer.
- A 25% RE-STOCKING FEE WILL APPLY for refund or to purchase another item/s of a brand different from the original purchase.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.