Whatman FTA technology consists of two distinct chemistries, both of which have the ability to lyse cells on contact, denature proteins, and protect D from degradation. FTA lute contains a chaotropic salt. With FTA Elute, proteins remain tightly bound while D is eluted from the matrix. With FTA Elute, eluted D can be used for STR analysis (standard amplification), sequencing, and real-time PCR applications.
FTA Elute cards are available as non-indicating cards for use with colored samples, such as blood.
Improves process efficiency by enabling direct amplification for STR analysis.
Ideal for colored samples, like blood.
Immediate stabilization and protection of nucleic acids due to FTA technology.
Different card options to support manual or automated processing for fast and efficient sampling.
Long term archiving of samples at room temperature due to FTA card technology.
|diameter-mm||38.1 x 76.2|
RETURNS, EXCHANGE & REFUNDS
- All Sales outside of the US and Canada are final (NO REFUNDS/RETURNS/EXCHANGE).
- Qualified Returns/Refunds/Exchange SHOULD BE MADE WITHIN (14) DAYS FROM DELIVERY DATE.
- Returns from sales within US and Canada will be subject to inspection to determine condition of the item/s.
- Only items that are brand new condition with ALL the parts and accessories that came with the box including the original packaging materials will be accepted.
- Any used or opened items such as, but not limited to, accessories, supplies, and consumables are NOT returnable or exchangeable. Shipping and handling are non-refundable as well.
- Customer will assume responsibility and will pay for shipping item/s for return or exchange.
- Qualified return item/s will be issued 100% store credit for exchange and/or future purchases of items with the SAME BRAND or made by the same manufacturer.
- A 25% RE-STOCKING FEE WILL APPLY for refund or to purchase another item/s of a brand different from the original purchase.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.