ZapCap(TM) Bottle-Top Filters:. For filtration of medium volumes;. Can be used up to 50degC.. ZapCaps are complete 500 mL units with tubing for attaching to bottle tops. The connection will seal on any standard bottle (33-45 mm). Membrane diameter is 76 mm and filter area is 39.2 cm 2 ..
Features and Benefits
Complete unit for bottle top filtration.
ZapCap-S comes with a borosilicate pre-filter for high flow rates for cell culture media and other aqueous solutions as well as sterile filtration of solutions that can be autoclaved. ZapCap-S Plus also comes with an integrated borosilicate pre-filter for very high flow rates for sterile filtration and clarification of difficult-to-filter aqueous solutions. ZapCap-CR are chemical resistant bottle top filters for HPLC Applications. Filters marked CA are sterilized by gamma radiation
|custom-stock-status-message||Same Day Shipping|
TERMS & CONDITIONS
- are prepaid and added to the invoice unless noted otherwise. Customer assumes responsibility on damages & claims when shipping on their account number and carrier. Instruments are insured for the purchase price. Keep original boxes/packaging materials for warranty, returns, or repairs.
– covers parts and labor only. Customer will assume responsibility and will pay for shipping back the unit to the Service Depot. Misuse, third-party repairs, and/or alternations on equipment void the warranty.
RETURNS, EXCHANGE & REFUNDS
- All Sales outside of the US and Canada are final (NO REFUNDS/RETURNS/EXCHANGE).
- Qualified Returns/Refunds/Exchange SHOULD BE MADE WITHIN (14) DAYS FROM DELIVERY DATE.
- Returns from sales within US and Canada will be subject to inspection to determine condition of the item/s.
- Only items that are brand new condition with ALL the parts and accessories that came with the box including the original packaging materials will be accepted.
- Any used or opened items such as, but not limited to, accessories, supplies, and consumables are NOT returnable or exchangeable. Shipping and handling are non-refundable as well.
- Customer will assume responsibility and will pay for shipping item/s for return or exchange.
- Qualified return item/s will be issued 100% store credit for exchange and/or future purchases of items with the SAME BRAND or made by the same manufacturer.
- A 25% RE-STOCKING FEE WILL APPLY for refund or to purchase another item/s of a brand different from the original purchase.
SHORTAGE, DAMAGES, and WRONG ITEM
- must be claimed within three (3) business days from delivery date. Call 818-988-7499 for any inquiries regarding this matter.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.