The Sartorius Omnimark LMA200 Microwave Moisture Analyzer is ideal for samples that contain a high moisture content. Samples are heated by the absorption of microwave radiation, providing the fastest most effective procedure. The built-in analytical weighing system measures the weight loss of a sample and determines the end point at which the sample has reached a constant weight. This process takes approximately 40 to 120 seconds, depending on the type of sample and the moisture content. An air moisture sensor monitors the process of the moisture analysis run as a backup to ensure reliable results. The LMA200 features easy two-key operation to conduct routine moisture measurements.
- 70g Maximum Weight Capacity
- 0.0001g Readability
- 8 Display Modes
- Sample Heating: Microwave generator with 1000W input power
- Approx. 8-100% Moisture Measuring Range
- Analysis Time (in seconds): Approx. 40-120
- RS-232 port for PC
- Ethernet port
|units-of-measure||% moisture, ppm moisture, % volatile components, % dry weight (solids), ppm dry weight, g dry weight, mg loss on drying, % RATIO|
|warranty-covering-parts-and||1 Year covering parts and labor|
TERMS & CONDITIONS
- are prepaid and added to the invoice unless noted otherwise. Customer assumes responsibility on damages & claims when shipping on their account number and carrier. Instruments are insured for the purchase price. Keep original boxes/packaging materials for warranty, returns, or repairs.
– covers parts and labor only. Customer will assume responsibility and will pay for shipping back the unit to the Service Depot. Misuse, third-party repairs, and/or alternations on equipment void the warranty.
RETURNS, EXCHANGE & REFUNDS
- All Sales outside of the US and Canada are final (NO REFUNDS/RETURNS/EXCHANGE).
- Qualified Returns/Refunds/Exchange SHOULD BE MADE WITHIN (14) DAYS FROM DELIVERY DATE.
- Returns from sales within US and Canada will be subject to inspection to determine condition of the item/s.
- Only items that are brand new condition with ALL the parts and accessories that came with the box including the original packaging materials will be accepted.
- Any used or opened items such as, but not limited to, accessories, supplies, and consumables are NOT returnable or exchangeable. Shipping and handling are non-refundable as well.
- Customer will assume responsibility and will pay for shipping item/s for return or exchange.
- Qualified return item/s will be issued 100% store credit for exchange and/or future purchases of items with the SAME BRAND or made by the same manufacturer.
- A 25% RE-STOCKING FEE WILL APPLY for refund or to purchase another item/s of a brand different from the original purchase.
SHORTAGE, DAMAGES, and WRONG ITEM
- must be claimed within three (3) business days from delivery date. Call 818-988-7499 for any inquiries regarding this matter.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.