DSC 71P™ Low Moisture Analyzer (For Plastic Resins)
The DSC 71P™ Low Moisture Analyzer offers many features that make it perfect for measuring plastic resins. It features halogen heating technology that runs up to 5,000 hours before the lamp needs to be replaced. Four measuring programs include Standard, Automatic, Timer and Manual. Measurement modes include Wet Base, Dry Base, Solid Content and Ratio. Users can program and save up to 20 measurement programs for later use. The data memory holds up to 100 files. The bidirectional RS-232C interface lets users connect the analyzer to their computer. It pairs with the included WinCT Moisture Standard software that allows users to print records that meet GLP/GMP standards. Printer available upon request.
- 71g Maximum Weight Capacity
- 0.1mg Readability
- 0.05% Repeatability with 2g Sample
- 0.01% Repeatability with 10g Sample
- Straight Type Halogen Lamp Heating Technology
- 30 - 200ºC Drying Temperature with 1º Increments
- 20-Set Measurement Program Memories
- 100 Data Memory
- 4 Measurement Programs
- 4 Measurement Modes
- VFD Display
- Bidirectional RS-232C Interface with Optional Printer
- WinCT Moisture Standard Communication Software
- Standard Self Check Function
|Manufacturer Part Number||DSC_DSC71P|
|Results Readability||0.001% Moisture|
|Units of Measure||%Moisture, %Solids, % Regain ,Ratio, g|
|Pan Size||9.0 cm|
|Warranty (covering parts and labor)||5 Year|
Qualified Returns/Refunds/Exchange SHOULD BE MADE WITHIN (14) DAYS FROM DELIVERY DATE.
Customer will assume responsibility and will pay for shipping item/s for return or exchange.
Returned items that are determined to be in brand new condition for re-sale will be issued 100% credit. Read more here