The customer is advised to independently verify if this unit will work for all their intended applications. DSC has Engineers that can answer any technical inquiries regarding this unit. DSC also offers a Rent-To-Own option (Please call 818-988-7499 for details).
The DSC 71P™ Low Moisture Analyzer offers many features that make it perfect for measuring plastic resins. It features halogen heating technology that runs up to 5,000 hours before the lamp needs to be replaced. Four measuring programs include Standard, Automatic, Timer and Manual. Measurement modes include Wet Base, Dry Base, Solid Content and Ratio. Users can program and save up to 20 measurement programs for later use. The data memory holds up to 100 files. The bidirectional RS-232C interface lets users connect the analyzer to their computer. It pairs with the included WinCT Moisture Standard software that allows users to print records that meet GLP/GMP standards. Printer available upon request.
- 71g Maximum Weight Capacity
- 0.1mg Readability, 0.001% moisture readability
- 0.05% Repeatability with 2g Sample
- 0.01% Repeatability with 10g Sample
- Straight Type Halogen Lamp Heating Technology
- 30 - 200ºC Drying Temperature with 1º Increments
- 20-Set Measurement Program Memories
- 100 Data Memory
- 4 Measurement Programs
- 4 Measurement Modes
- VFD Display
- Bidirectional RS-232C Interface with Optional Printer
- WinCT Moisture Standard Communication Software
- Standard Self Check Function
|custom-stock-status-message||Same Day Shipping|
|units-of-measure||%Moisture, %Solids, % Regain ,Ratio, g|
RETURNS, EXCHANGE & REFUNDS
- All Sales outside of the US and Canada are final (NO REFUNDS/RETURNS/EXCHANGE).
- Qualified Returns/Refunds/Exchange SHOULD BE MADE WITHIN (14) DAYS FROM DELIVERY DATE.
- Returns from sales within US and Canada will be subject to inspection to determine condition of the item/s.
- Only items that are brand new condition with ALL the parts and accessories that came with the box including the original packaging materials will be accepted.
- Any used or opened items such as, but not limited to, accessories, supplies, and consumables are NOT returnable or exchangeable. Shipping and handling are non-refundable as well.
- Customer will assume responsibility and will pay for shipping item/s for return or exchange.
- Qualified return item/s will be issued 100% store credit for exchange and/or future purchases of items with the SAME BRAND or made by the same manufacturer.
- A 25% RE-STOCKING FEE WILL APPLY for refund or to purchase another item/s of a brand different from the original purchase.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.