22 g x 0.001 mg Micro Balance with RS-232C
|counting-mode||AC adapter, Instruction manual, WinCT (CD-ROM), Weighing Data Logger (AD-1688), Long Tweezers for calibration mass (AD-1689), Standard Tweezers. BM-20/22 also includes two filter weighing pans, microfuge holders and 3 sizes of disposable pans.|
|counting-resolution||Minimum unit mass = 0.1mg / Number of samples = 10, 25, 50 or 100 pieces|
|custom-stock-status-message||Same Day Shipping|
|dimensions||259 (W) x 466 (D) x 326 (H) mm / 10.2(W) x 18.3(D) x 12.8(H) inches|
|display-update||5 times / second or 10 times / second|
|operating-temperature||5°C to 40°C (41°F to 104°F), 85%RH or less (non-condensing)|
|output||GLP / GMP / GCP / ISO compliant. Outputs: balance manufacturer, model, s/n, balance identifi cation number, data, time of calibration, mass used, and space for signature.|
|pan-size||25mm (50mm, 95mm for weighing filters)|
|power||Approx. 30 VA (supplied by the AC adapter)|
|sensitivity-drift-ppm-c||±2ppm/°C (when automatic self calibration is not used)|
|stabilization-time||Approx. 10 sec.|
|units-of-measure||g, mg, oz, ozt, ct, momme, dwt, GN, tael, tola, messghal|
TERMS & CONDITIONS
- are prepaid and added to the invoice unless noted otherwise. Customer assumes responsibility on damages & claims when shipping on their account number and carrier. Instruments are insured for the purchase price. Keep original boxes/packaging materials for warranty, returns, or repairs.
– covers parts and labor only. Customer will assume responsibility and will pay for shipping back the unit to the Service Depot. Misuse, third-party repairs, and/or alternations on equipment void the warranty.
RETURNS, EXCHANGE & REFUNDS
- All Sales outside of the US and Canada are final (NO REFUNDS/RETURNS/EXCHANGE).
- Qualified Returns/Refunds/Exchange SHOULD BE MADE WITHIN (14) DAYS FROM DELIVERY DATE.
- Returns from sales within US and Canada will be subject to inspection to determine condition of the item/s.
- Only items that are brand new condition with ALL the parts and accessories that came with the box including the original packaging materials will be accepted.
- Any used or opened items such as, but not limited to, accessories, supplies, and consumables are NOT returnable or exchangeable. Shipping and handling are non-refundable as well.
- Customer will assume responsibility and will pay for shipping item/s for return or exchange.
- Qualified return item/s will be issued 100% store credit for exchange and/or future purchases of items with the SAME BRAND or made by the same manufacturer.
- A 25% RE-STOCKING FEE WILL APPLY for refund or to purchase another item/s of a brand different from the original purchase.
SHORTAGE, DAMAGES, and WRONG ITEM
- must be claimed within three (3) business days from delivery date. Call 818-988-7499 for any inquiries regarding this matter.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.