Condition: like new, in original box;
100% Satisfaction from our clients!
Warranty: One (1) Year Covering Parts and Labor
The A&D ML50 Moisture Analyzer offers a wide variety of functions that will simplify the moisture analyzing process. This unit comes with five sets of measurement programs that can be stored and recalled, saving time while preventing mistakes. Users can store up to 5 measurement program sets and 30 data measurement results for later printing. Five choices of measurement programs are provided. They include Standard, Automatic, Quick, Timer and Manual Mode. Choose the heating mode from Standard or Quick for the most suitable measurement. The ML50 comes with a clear and easy to read, large VFD display. Users will be able to determine the results of their samples, once the measurement process is finished.
- 51g Maximum Weight Capacity
- 0.005g Weight Resolution
- 0.1%/1% Moisture Content Display
- Moisture Content Accuracy - 0.5% over 0.1%
- Straight Type Halogen Lamp Heating Technology
- 50-200ºC Drying Temperature with 1ºC Increments
- 5 sets of Measurement Programs
- 4 Measurement Modes
- Standard or Quick Heating Modes
- Large VFD Display
- RS-232C Standard Interface
- 30 Data Memory
- GLP/GMP/ISO Format Printing
- Standard Self Check Function
|custom-stock-status-message||Same Day Shipping|
|units-of-measure||%Moisture, %Solids, % Regain ,Ratio, g|
|warranty-covering-parts-and||One (1) Year Covering Parts and Labor|
RETURNS, EXCHANGE & REFUNDS
- All Sales outside of the US and Canada are final (NO REFUNDS/RETURNS/EXCHANGE).
- Qualified Returns/Refunds/Exchange SHOULD BE MADE WITHIN (14) DAYS FROM DELIVERY DATE.
- Returns from sales within US and Canada will be subject to inspection to determine condition of the item/s.
- Only items that are brand new condition with ALL the parts and accessories that came with the box including the original packaging materials will be accepted.
- Any used or opened items such as, but not limited to, accessories, supplies, and consumables are NOT returnable or exchangeable. Shipping and handling are non-refundable as well.
- Customer will assume responsibility and will pay for shipping item/s for return or exchange.
- Qualified return item/s will be issued 100% store credit for exchange and/or future purchases of items with the SAME BRAND or made by the same manufacturer.
- A 25% RE-STOCKING FEE WILL APPLY for refund or to purchase another item/s of a brand different from the original purchase.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.