Condition: like new, in original box;
100% Satisfaction from our clients!
Warranty: One (1) Year Covering Parts and Labor
The A&D MX50 Moisture Analyzer provides many features that will help produce precise and accurate measurements, making it suitable for a wide variety of industries. Users can store up to 20 measurement program sets and 100 data measurement results for later printing. Five measurement programs and four measurement modes provide plenty of information to help users determine the quality of their samples. Select between the Standard, Quick, Step and Ramp heating modes to achieve the desired result for samples. The MX50 comes with a large VFD display that is easy to read and WinCT-Moisture Standard Communication software that will display the test reading.
- 51g Maximum Weight Capacity
- 0.001g Weight Resolution
- 0.01%/0.1% Moisture Content Display
- Moisture Content Accuracy - 0.10% over 0.02%
- Straight Type Halogen Lamp Heating Technology
- 50-200ºC Drying Temperature with 1ºC Increments
- 20 sets of Measurement Programs
- 4 Measurement Modes
- Standard/ Quick/Step/Ramp Heating Modes
- Large VFD Display
- RS-232C Standard Interface
- 100 Data Memory
- GLP/GMP/ISO Format Printing
- Standard Self Check Function
- WinCT-Moisture Standard Communication Software
|custom-stock-status-message||Same Day Shipping|
|units-of-measure||%Moisture, %Solids, % Regain ,Ratio, g|
|warranty-covering-parts-and||One (1) Year Covering Parts and Labor|
TERMS & CONDITIONS
- are prepaid and added to the invoice unless noted otherwise. Customer assumes responsibility on damages & claims when shipping on their account number and carrier. Instruments are insured for the purchase price. Keep original boxes/packaging materials for warranty, returns, or repairs.
– covers parts and labor only. Customer will assume responsibility and will pay for shipping back the unit to the Service Depot. Misuse, third-party repairs, and/or alternations on equipment void the warranty.
RETURNS, EXCHANGE & REFUNDS
- All Sales outside of the US and Canada are final (NO REFUNDS/RETURNS/EXCHANGE).
- Qualified Returns/Refunds/Exchange SHOULD BE MADE WITHIN (14) DAYS FROM DELIVERY DATE.
- Returns from sales within US and Canada will be subject to inspection to determine condition of the item/s.
- Only items that are brand new condition with ALL the parts and accessories that came with the box including the original packaging materials will be accepted.
- Any used or opened items such as, but not limited to, accessories, supplies, and consumables are NOT returnable or exchangeable. Shipping and handling are non-refundable as well.
- Customer will assume responsibility and will pay for shipping item/s for return or exchange.
- Qualified return item/s will be issued 100% store credit for exchange and/or future purchases of items with the SAME BRAND or made by the same manufacturer.
- A 25% RE-STOCKING FEE WILL APPLY for refund or to purchase another item/s of a brand different from the original purchase.
SHORTAGE, DAMAGES, and WRONG ITEM
- must be claimed within three (3) business days from delivery date. Call 818-988-7499 for any inquiries regarding this matter.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.