- Decrease sample prep time for your suspended solids testing
- Approved for Standard Methods 2540
- Ready-to-use filters for total and volatile suspended solids
- Each filter is individually prepared, weighed, and labeled to be ready for use upon receipt
- Eliminate loose fibers and inaccurate weights with precise, laser-cut edges
- Quality control ensures filter integrity with visual inspection after each cutting, washing, and drying step
|material||Binderless Borosilicate Glass Microfiber|
RETURNS, EXCHANGE & REFUNDS
- All Sales outside of the US and Canada are final (NO REFUNDS/RETURNS/EXCHANGE).
- Qualified Returns/Refunds/Exchange SHOULD BE MADE WITHIN (14) DAYS FROM DELIVERY DATE.
- Returns from sales within US and Canada will be subject to inspection to determine condition of the item/s.
- Only items that are brand new condition with ALL the parts and accessories that came with the box including the original packaging materials will be accepted.
- Any used or opened items such as, but not limited to, accessories, supplies, and consumables are NOT returnable or exchangeable. Shipping and handling are non-refundable as well.
- Customer will assume responsibility and will pay for shipping item/s for return or exchange.
- Qualified return item/s will be issued 100% store credit for exchange and/or future purchases of items with the SAME BRAND or made by the same manufacturer.
- A 25% RE-STOCKING FEE WILL APPLY for refund or to purchase another item/s of a brand different from the original purchase.