*Readability to 0.1 mg
*Four Manual or Automatic Drying Profiles
*Circular Halogen Heating Elements
*Displays Results, Elapsed Time, Current Temperature and Drying Mode
*Full Graphic Display
*Temperature to 160 degrees Celsius
*Halogen heating elements - Allow fast, even, controllable drying
*Interface to printer or computer - Records weighing summary and results, including time / date
*Ability to enter up to 99 different drying procedures
*Robust and simple to use - Makes training and operation easy, reducing mistakes
*Printouts for GLP/ISO compliance
The DSC53P™ Low Moisture Analyzer is perfect for precision manufacturing. Its easy to use 5.7” touch screen interface allows users of all skill levels to use the analyzer efficiently. The analyzer offers standard, automatic, timer and manual measurement programs. Three measurement modes include moisture percentage, solids percentage and grams. Save up to 1000 programs in the database. The data memory stores up to 1000 pieces of information, as well. The DSC53P offers a USB and bidirectional RS-232C interface that can print records to meet GLP/ISO/DMP and GCP compliances. Printer available upon request.
- 60g Maximum Weight Capacity
- 0.1mg Readability
- 0.001% Moisture Content Display
- 0.0005g Repeatability with 2g Sample
- 0.0001g Repeatability with 10g Sample
- Straight Type Halogen Lamp Heating Technology
- 50 - 160ºC Drying Temperature with 1º Increments
- 1000-set Measurement Program Memories
- 1000 Data Memory
- 4 Measurement Programs
- 3 Measurement Modes
- 5.7” LCD Display
- GLP/GMP/ISO available
- USB, Bidirectional RS-232C Interface with Optional Printer
|custom-stock-status-message||Same Day Shipping|
|units-of-measure||%Moisture, %Solids, Ratio, g|
|warranty-covering-parts-and||One (1) Year|
TERMS & CONDITIONS
- are prepaid and added to the invoice unless noted otherwise. Customer assumes responsibility on damages & claims when shipping on their account number and carrier. Instruments are insured for the purchase price. Keep original boxes/packaging materials for warranty, returns, or repairs.
– covers parts and labor only. Customer will assume responsibility and will pay for shipping back the unit to the Service Depot. Misuse, third-party repairs, and/or alternations on equipment void the warranty.
RETURNS, EXCHANGE & REFUNDS
- All Sales outside of the US and Canada are final (NO REFUNDS/RETURNS/EXCHANGE).
- Qualified Returns/Refunds/Exchange SHOULD BE MADE WITHIN (14) DAYS FROM DELIVERY DATE.
- Returns from sales within US and Canada will be subject to inspection to determine condition of the item/s.
- Only items that are brand new condition with ALL the parts and accessories that came with the box including the original packaging materials will be accepted.
- Any used or opened items such as, but not limited to, accessories, supplies, and consumables are NOT returnable or exchangeable. Shipping and handling are non-refundable as well.
- Customer will assume responsibility and will pay for shipping item/s for return or exchange.
- Qualified return item/s will be issued 100% store credit for exchange and/or future purchases of items with the SAME BRAND or made by the same manufacturer.
- A 25% RE-STOCKING FEE WILL APPLY for refund or to purchase another item/s of a brand different from the original purchase.
SHORTAGE, DAMAGES, and WRONG ITEM
- must be claimed within three (3) business days from delivery date. Call 818-988-7499 for any inquiries regarding this matter.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.