GVS Extracto Vacuum Filters are designed specifically for the filtration of culture media and organic solvents in research and industrial laboratories.
It’s purpose-built with features designed to bring the highest levels of performance and purity to your research.
A variety of membrane types and membrane areas are for choice that offer a wide applicability range for the separation and purification of most liquid samples to meet different laboratory needs.
All the products are manufactured with high-quality material [Acrilonitrile Butadiene Styrene (ABS), Polypropylene (PP), or Polystyrene (GPPS)] and by proven technique, which assure them work under pressure and still hold integrity.
RETURNS, EXCHANGE & REFUNDS
- All Sales outside of the US and Canada are final (NO REFUNDS/RETURNS/EXCHANGE).
- Qualified Returns/Refunds/Exchange SHOULD BE MADE WITHIN (14) DAYS FROM DELIVERY DATE.
- Returns from sales within US and Canada will be subject to inspection to determine condition of the item/s.
- Only items that are brand new condition with ALL the parts and accessories that came with the box including the original packaging materials will be accepted.
- Any used or opened items such as, but not limited to, accessories, supplies, and consumables are NOT returnable or exchangeable. Shipping and handling are non-refundable as well.
- Customer will assume responsibility and will pay for shipping item/s for return or exchange.
- Qualified return item/s will be issued 100% store credit for exchange and/or future purchases of items with the SAME BRAND or made by the same manufacturer.
- A 25% RE-STOCKING FEE WILL APPLY for refund or to purchase another item/s of a brand different from the original purchase.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.