These disposable sterile tubes are made of high quality polypropylene (PP) plastic that will withstand temperatures from -190˚ to +120˚C. They are also available in crystal clear polystyrene (PS) with a range of 0˚ to 70˚C. Caps are made of polyethylene (PE) and have the popular two position design (up/loose for aerobic work and down/sealed for anaerobic cultures). Polystyrene tubes may be centrifuged at up to 2000xg. Polypropylene tubes withstand higher forces, up to 4000xg.
• Sterile, RNase, DNase, pyrogen and cytotoxin free
• Available in Polypropylene or Polystyrene
• Dual-Position Plug Caps
• Compatitble with all standard equipment
|dimensions||17 x 100mm|
RETURNS, EXCHANGE & REFUNDS
- All Sales outside of the US and Canada are final (NO REFUNDS/RETURNS/EXCHANGE).
- Qualified Returns/Refunds/Exchange SHOULD BE MADE WITHIN (14) DAYS FROM DELIVERY DATE.
- Returns from sales within US and Canada will be subject to inspection to determine condition of the item/s.
- Only items that are brand new condition with ALL the parts and accessories that came with the box including the original packaging materials will be accepted.
- Any used or opened items such as, but not limited to, accessories, supplies, and consumables are NOT returnable or exchangeable. Shipping and handling are non-refundable as well.
- Customer will assume responsibility and will pay for shipping item/s for return or exchange.
- Qualified return item/s will be issued 100% store credit for exchange and/or future purchases of items with the SAME BRAND or made by the same manufacturer.
- A 25% RE-STOCKING FEE WILL APPLY for refund or to purchase another item/s of a brand different from the original purchase.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.