As an Authorize Dealer, we display the Minimum Advertised Price (MAP) set by the manufacturer. You can view the special discounted price by adding this item to your shopping cart. You can always remove it later.
The Precisa XM 60-HR Laboratory Superior Standard Moisture Analyzer was designed for daily high-throughput use in QC environments or the laboratory. It comes with memory for 20 methods that can be set up and stored for use at any time. Each method sets a target heating temperature, heat rate “ramp” method and choice of five endpoint (stop) methods including AdaptStop™, which is a fully automatic endpoint mode. The XM 60-HR offers three heating options, which include Halogen, Infrared or glass-free Metal for FDA/HAACP requirements. This analyzer comes computer and printer ready, with GLP/GMP/ISO print formats with a date and time stamp.
- 124g Maximum Weight Capacity
- 0.0001g Readability
- 0.001% Moisture Readability
- 0.1mg Repeatability
- 30-230ºC Temperature Range with 1º Increments
- Halogen, Infrared, Metal (glass-free available) Heating Technology
- Weighing Units: % moisture (weight loss), % solid (% residue), g/kg, residual, Loss
- Displays in English, French and German
- Vacuum Fluorescent Display
- RS232 Standard Interface
- Free Precisa download utility on website
|units-of-measure||% moisture (% weight loss), % solid (% residue), g/kg, residual, Loss|
RETURNS, EXCHANGE & REFUNDS
- All Sales outside of the US and Canada are final (NO REFUNDS/RETURNS/EXCHANGE).
- Qualified Returns/Refunds/Exchange SHOULD BE MADE WITHIN (14) DAYS FROM DELIVERY DATE.
- Returns from sales within US and Canada will be subject to inspection to determine condition of the item/s.
- Only items that are brand new condition with ALL the parts and accessories that came with the box including the original packaging materials will be accepted.
- Any used or opened items such as, but not limited to, accessories, supplies, and consumables are NOT returnable or exchangeable. Shipping and handling are non-refundable as well.
- Customer will assume responsibility and will pay for shipping item/s for return or exchange.
- Qualified return item/s will be issued 100% store credit for exchange and/or future purchases of items with the SAME BRAND or made by the same manufacturer.
- A 25% RE-STOCKING FEE WILL APPLY for refund or to purchase another item/s of a brand different from the original purchase.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.