Elevate your vacuum filtration using the state-of-the-art, convenient Sartolab® RF 250, PES Vacuum Filtration Units. These units can support vacuum filtration of samples up to 250 mL. They were designed for research purposes and the filtration of small volumes.
Sartolab® RF 250 PES Vacuum Filtration Units include a unique polyethersulfone membrane. This membrane is the optimal choice for your filtration needs, combining low protein binding properties and the highest flow rates. With a pore size of 0.22 µm, the filtration units can meet the demands for multiple applications, including sterile filtration of cell culture, media, buffers and reagents.
State of the Art Engineering
Sartolab® RF 250 PES Vacuum Filtration Units were designed to optimize your user experience in vacuum filtration. We have optimized membrane support for the lowest hold-up volumes and reduction of foam formation (and thus denaturation of proteins). Sartolab® RF 250 PES Vacuum Filtration Units include a vacuum tube connector for stand-alone filtration (these units can also be used with the Sartolab® Multistation). Further, a screw cap has been included to store the filtrate. The screw caps of the bottles are delivered extra packed, individually wrapped to maintain sterility. Notably, the 45 mm neck thread of the Sartolab® units ensures a vacuum-tight seal to bottles with this standard thread.
Minimized Contamination Risk
Sartolab® RF 250 PES Vacuum Filtration Units are ready-to-use units, minimizing the risk of contamination. There is no further need for liquid transfer for storage as the unit.
Also, check out PALL 5017 Multi-well Plate Vacuum Manifold
RETURNS, EXCHANGE & REFUNDS
- All Sales outside of the US and Canada are final (NO REFUNDS/RETURNS/EXCHANGE).
- Qualified Returns/Refunds/Exchange SHOULD BE MADE WITHIN (14) DAYS FROM DELIVERY DATE.
- Returns from sales within US and Canada will be subject to inspection to determine condition of the item/s.
- Only items that are brand new condition with ALL the parts and accessories that came with the box including the original packaging materials will be accepted.
- Any used or opened items such as, but not limited to, accessories, supplies, and consumables are NOT returnable or exchangeable. Shipping and handling are non-refundable as well.
- Customer will assume responsibility and will pay for shipping item/s for return or exchange.
- Qualified return item/s will be issued 100% store credit for exchange and/or future purchases of items with the SAME BRAND or made by the same manufacturer.
- A 25% RE-STOCKING FEE WILL APPLY for refund or to purchase another item/s of a brand different from the original purchase.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.