Designed specifically for research purposes and with user experience and daily workload in mind, the Sartolab® RF 1000, PES Vacuum Filtration Units for 1000 mL Samples are the ultimate choice for 1L vacuum filtration needs.
Easy Assembly and Use
Each order of the Sartolab® RF 1000, PES Vacuum Filtration Units includes the following materials: a polyethersulfone (PES) membrane filter, funnel, lid, bottle, tubing connector, and screw cap. These materials are carefully packaged to ensure safety and sterility. Sartorius supporting materials and personnel are available to ensure easy, error-free assembly of the filtration unit, with simple instructions for optimal use. The filtration unit must be connected to a vacuum source for operation.
Ergonomic Design Benefits the User
Sartolab® RF 1000 Vacuum Filtration Units have been designed to maximally facilitate the user’s daily work. The ergonomic design of the 1L bottles allows for easy grip with one hand and includes a designated writing field on the back for clear labeling of samples. Engraved graduations on the funnels and bottles ensure accuracy and the highest readability. Notably, the footprint of the bottles gives good stability for the unit during filtration processes. Further, funnels and bottles are stackable to save space not only in the refrigerator but also in the bin. Finally, the ergonomic soft blister packaging is not only easy to open, but its design facilitates the transportation of several units with one hand.
Vacuum-Tight Seal and Compatibility with Multistation
Sartolab® RF 1000 PES Vacuum Filtration Units can be used for stand-alone, single filtration tasks (utilizing the direct connection to a vacuum source). Alternatively, these units are also compatible with Sartorius’ Sartolab® Multistation. The Multistation is sophisticated yet simple and easy to use. For the Sartolab® RF 1000, the design of the yellow adapter connecting the funnel to the conical tube ensures a vacuum-tight seal and enables the filtration unit to be used on the Multistation for filtration of up to six samples in parallel with one vacuum source.
Also, check out PALL 5017 Multi-well Plate Vacuum Manifold
RETURNS, EXCHANGE & REFUNDS
- All Sales outside of the US and Canada are final (NO REFUNDS/RETURNS/EXCHANGE).
- Qualified Returns/Refunds/Exchange SHOULD BE MADE WITHIN (14) DAYS FROM DELIVERY DATE.
- Returns from sales within US and Canada will be subject to inspection to determine condition of the item/s.
- Only items that are brand new condition with ALL the parts and accessories that came with the box including the original packaging materials will be accepted.
- Any used or opened items such as, but not limited to, accessories, supplies, and consumables are NOT returnable or exchangeable. Shipping and handling are non-refundable as well.
- Customer will assume responsibility and will pay for shipping item/s for return or exchange.
- Qualified return item/s will be issued 100% store credit for exchange and/or future purchases of items with the SAME BRAND or made by the same manufacturer.
- A 25% RE-STOCKING FEE WILL APPLY for refund or to purchase another item/s of a brand different from the original purchase.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.