The Cubis® II from Sartorius is a completely configurable, high performance portfolio of balance hardware and software that will align with your unique demands and compliance requirements to maximize operational efficiency and experimental outcomes. All modules of the Cubis® II balance were designed for an intuitive operation, further aided by intelligent diagnostic systems. These design elements guarantee a higher degree of repeatability for different workflows while lowering the probability of human error during measurement.The modular weighing system Cubis® II can be individually configured from different components. The combinability of the display unit, weighing module, draft shield, software packages for various applications and functions and a comprehensive range of accessories allows the individual adaptation of the Cubis® II balance to all weighing tasks.Gives optimal protection against external influences guarantees highest weighing accuracy. Conductive coating on the glass panels reduces the influence of external electrostatic charges. High glass transparency panels guarantee outstanding visibility of the weighing pan and the surrounding working area. The weighing pan and draft shield base plate are made of Titanium and is highly resistant against corrosion, even with aggressive substances. LED light in allows fatigue-free work, even with the smallest sample sizes.
|display||MCA Adavanced User Interface|
RETURNS, EXCHANGE & REFUNDS
- All Sales outside of the US and Canada are final (NO REFUNDS/RETURNS/EXCHANGE).
- Qualified Returns/Refunds/Exchange SHOULD BE MADE WITHIN (14) DAYS FROM DELIVERY DATE.
- Returns from sales within US and Canada will be subject to inspection to determine condition of the item/s.
- Only items that are brand new condition with ALL the parts and accessories that came with the box including the original packaging materials will be accepted.
- Any used or opened items such as, but not limited to, accessories, supplies, and consumables are NOT returnable or exchangeable. Shipping and handling are non-refundable as well.
- Customer will assume responsibility and will pay for shipping item/s for return or exchange.
- Qualified return item/s will be issued 100% store credit for exchange and/or future purchases of items with the SAME BRAND or made by the same manufacturer.
- A 25% RE-STOCKING FEE WILL APPLY for refund or to purchase another item/s of a brand different from the original purchase.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.