.Individual QApp workflows.Motorized auto-levelingFull end-to-end data integrity
.21 CFR Part 11 compliance.Integrated audit-trail.State-of-the-art user management.Excellent service support
Integrated status center.Integrated service functions
Preventive maintenance on accredited standards.TFT touch screen operation with readable display and easy to operate user interface.Software Factory installed basic set of essential weighing applications.Operation Activated by touch key, touch-free using IR sensor(draft shield M), or gesture sensor (optional) learning capability.
|construction||Die-cast aluminium, plastic PBT, optiwhite float glass and stainless steel, aluminium trim|
|display||TFT touch screen with readable display and easy to operate user interface|
|power||100 to 240 V (± 10%)|
RETURNS, EXCHANGE & REFUNDS
- All Sales outside of the US and Canada are final (NO REFUNDS/RETURNS/EXCHANGE).
- Qualified Returns/Refunds/Exchange SHOULD BE MADE WITHIN (14) DAYS FROM DELIVERY DATE.
- Returns from sales within US and Canada will be subject to inspection to determine condition of the item/s.
- Only items that are brand new condition with ALL the parts and accessories that came with the box including the original packaging materials will be accepted.
- Any used or opened items such as, but not limited to, accessories, supplies, and consumables are NOT returnable or exchangeable. Shipping and handling are non-refundable as well.
- Customer will assume responsibility and will pay for shipping item/s for return or exchange.
- Qualified return item/s will be issued 100% store credit for exchange and/or future purchases of items with the SAME BRAND or made by the same manufacturer.
- A 25% RE-STOCKING FEE WILL APPLY for refund or to purchase another item/s of a brand different from the original purchase.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.