Heated using infrared heat to liberate moisture
Combines the performance and sophistication of modern laboratory instruments
This product is intended for indoor use.
It is applicable to powders, liquids, pastes, slurries and some solids
Sample results in as little as 3 minutes
Improve process control
Complies with AOAC Official Methods
Precise measurement of Moisture and Solids
Printer (external) Optional
|custom-stock-status-message||Same Day Shipping|
|pan-size||10.0 cm dia.|
|units-of-measure||%Moisture, %Solids, Ratio,Volatiles, gm|
|warranty-covering-parts-and||Thirty (30) Day|
RETURNS, EXCHANGE & REFUNDS
- All Sales outside of the US and Canada are final (NO REFUNDS/RETURNS/EXCHANGE).
- Qualified Returns/Refunds/Exchange SHOULD BE MADE WITHIN (14) DAYS FROM DELIVERY DATE.
- Returns from sales within US and Canada will be subject to inspection to determine condition of the item/s.
- Only items that are brand new condition with ALL the parts and accessories that came with the box including the original packaging materials will be accepted.
- Any used or opened items such as, but not limited to, accessories, supplies, and consumables are NOT returnable or exchangeable. Shipping and handling are non-refundable as well.
- Customer will assume responsibility and will pay for shipping item/s for return or exchange.
- Qualified return item/s will be issued 100% store credit for exchange and/or future purchases of items with the SAME BRAND or made by the same manufacturer.
- A 25% RE-STOCKING FEE WILL APPLY for refund or to purchase another item/s of a brand different from the original purchase.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.