Whatman qualitative and quantitative grades are offered in this convenient format which has major advantages over flat circles. Savings in time required to quadrant-fold circles to fit conical Filter funnels in repetitive or multiple analysis.Typical applications include: gravimetric analysis for numerous components in cements, clays, iron, and steel products; as a primary Filter for separating solid matter from aqueous extracts in general soil analysis; quantitative determination of sediments in milk; and as a pure analytical grade clean-up Filter for solutions prior to atomic absorption (AA) spectrometry. Also used as a high-purity Filter in the collection of trace elements and radionuclides from the atmosphere.Ashless: .7% ash maximum for Grades 4 to 44 and a maximum of .1% for the 589 Grades. These are very pure Filters suitable for a wide range of critical analytical filtration procedures.
TERMS & CONDITIONS
- are prepaid and added to the invoice unless noted otherwise. Customer assumes responsibility on damages & claims when shipping on their account number and carrier. Instruments are insured for the purchase price. Keep original boxes/packaging materials for warranty, returns, or repairs.
– covers parts and labor only. Customer will assume responsibility and will pay for shipping back the unit to the Service Depot. Misuse, third-party repairs, and/or alternations on equipment void the warranty.
RETURNS, EXCHANGE & REFUNDS
- All Sales outside of the US and Canada are final (NO REFUNDS/RETURNS/EXCHANGE).
- Qualified Returns/Refunds/Exchange SHOULD BE MADE WITHIN (14) DAYS FROM DELIVERY DATE.
- Returns from sales within US and Canada will be subject to inspection to determine condition of the item/s.
- Only items that are brand new condition with ALL the parts and accessories that came with the box including the original packaging materials will be accepted.
- Any used or opened items such as, but not limited to, accessories, supplies, and consumables are NOT returnable or exchangeable. Shipping and handling are non-refundable as well.
- Customer will assume responsibility and will pay for shipping item/s for return or exchange.
- Qualified return item/s will be issued 100% store credit for exchange and/or future purchases of items with the SAME BRAND or made by the same manufacturer.
- A 25% RE-STOCKING FEE WILL APPLY for refund or to purchase another item/s of a brand different from the original purchase.
SHORTAGE, DAMAGES, and WRONG ITEM
- must be claimed within three (3) business days from delivery date. Call 818-988-7499 for any inquiries regarding this matter.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.