The Protein Prep syringe Filter containing the regenerated cellulose membrane is the optimal choice for filtration prior to chromatography with ӒKTA systems. High yield protein purification and accurate protein An analysis both depend on a quality sample being introduced to the chromatography column. The Protein Prep syringe Filter has been designed specifically to optimize these outcomes. Protein Prep syringe Filters are ready-to-use with polycarbonate housing and a regenerated cellulose membrane that is low protein binding and broadly compatible with common solvents. Syringe filtration has been shown to reduce debris residue in the column that could otherwise impact performance and column life. In addition, the Protein Prep syringe Filter is lot certified for low levels of extractable particles that might otherwise interfere with chromatograms.
RETURNS, EXCHANGE & REFUNDS
- All Sales outside of the US and Canada are final (NO REFUNDS/RETURNS/EXCHANGE).
- Qualified Returns/Refunds/Exchange SHOULD BE MADE WITHIN (14) DAYS FROM DELIVERY DATE.
- Returns from sales within US and Canada will be subject to inspection to determine condition of the item/s.
- Only items that are brand new condition with ALL the parts and accessories that came with the box including the original packaging materials will be accepted.
- Any used or opened items such as, but not limited to, accessories, supplies, and consumables are NOT returnable or exchangeable. Shipping and handling are non-refundable as well.
- Customer will assume responsibility and will pay for shipping item/s for return or exchange.
- Qualified return item/s will be issued 100% store credit for exchange and/or future purchases of items with the SAME BRAND or made by the same manufacturer.
- A 25% RE-STOCKING FEE WILL APPLY for refund or to purchase another item/s of a brand different from the original purchase.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.