The Protein Prep syringe Filter containing the regenerated cellulose membrane is the optimal choice for filtration prior to chromatography with ӒKTA systems. High yield protein purification and accurate protein An analysis both depend on a quality sample being introduced to the chromatography column. The Protein Prep syringe Filter has been designed specifically to optimize these outcomes. Protein Prep syringe Filters are ready-to-use with polycarbonate housing and a regenerated cellulose membrane that is low protein binding and broadly compatible with common solvents. Syringe filtration has been shown to reduce debris residue in the column that could otherwise impact performance and column life. In addition, the Protein Prep syringe Filter is lot certified for low levels of extractable particles that might otherwise interfere with chromatograms.Hydrophilic membrane made of regenerated cellulose exhibits low protein binding for sample preservation.Lot-to-lot certified to have low levels of extractables that could otherwise interfere with work.Filtration of samples prior to runs demonstrated to reduce column degrading Particulate matter.Available in 13 mm and 30 mm syringe Filter diameter.
TERMS & CONDITIONS
- are prepaid and added to the invoice unless noted otherwise. Customer assumes responsibility on damages & claims when shipping on their account number and carrier. Instruments are insured for the purchase price. Keep original boxes/packaging materials for warranty, returns, or repairs.
– covers parts and labor only. Customer will assume responsibility and will pay for shipping back the unit to the Service Depot. Misuse, third-party repairs, and/or alternations on equipment void the warranty.
RETURNS, EXCHANGE & REFUNDS
- All Sales outside of the US and Canada are final (NO REFUNDS/RETURNS/EXCHANGE).
- Qualified Returns/Refunds/Exchange SHOULD BE MADE WITHIN (14) DAYS FROM DELIVERY DATE.
- Returns from sales within US and Canada will be subject to inspection to determine condition of the item/s.
- Only items that are brand new condition with ALL the parts and accessories that came with the box including the original packaging materials will be accepted.
- Any used or opened items such as, but not limited to, accessories, supplies, and consumables are NOT returnable or exchangeable. Shipping and handling are non-refundable as well.
- Customer will assume responsibility and will pay for shipping item/s for return or exchange.
- Qualified return item/s will be issued 100% store credit for exchange and/or future purchases of items with the SAME BRAND or made by the same manufacturer.
- A 25% RE-STOCKING FEE WILL APPLY for refund or to purchase another item/s of a brand different from the original purchase.
SHORTAGE, DAMAGES, and WRONG ITEM
- must be claimed within three (3) business days from delivery date. Call 818-988-7499 for any inquiries regarding this matter.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.