Save time and eliminate errors associated with manual sampling by implementing Whatman 850-DS 8-channel Filter plates in your Agilent 850-DS dissolution Sampling Station.Whatman 850-DS 8-channel Filter plates are developed in conjunction with Agilent.Automated processing of up to 8 samples simultaneously.Filter plates specially designed for Agilent equipment increase productivity by allowing reliable alignment of the liquid path and reducing the risk of jamming or leaks that may occur with other dissolution sample preparation systems.
RETURNS, EXCHANGE & REFUNDS
- All Sales outside of the US and Canada are final (NO REFUNDS/RETURNS/EXCHANGE).
- Qualified Returns/Refunds/Exchange SHOULD BE MADE WITHIN (14) DAYS FROM DELIVERY DATE.
- Returns from sales within US and Canada will be subject to inspection to determine condition of the item/s.
- Only items that are brand new condition with ALL the parts and accessories that came with the box including the original packaging materials will be accepted.
- Any used or opened items such as, but not limited to, accessories, supplies, and consumables are NOT returnable or exchangeable. Shipping and handling are non-refundable as well.
- Customer will assume responsibility and will pay for shipping item/s for return or exchange.
- Qualified return item/s will be issued 100% store credit for exchange and/or future purchases of items with the SAME BRAND or made by the same manufacturer.
- A 25% RE-STOCKING FEE WILL APPLY for refund or to purchase another item/s of a brand different from the original purchase.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.